Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Own 23 Things

When I began this program, I was working in a high school library. Now I am about to open a new elementary school library. I could certainly adapt the 23 things to both scenarios. Many school librarians offer professional development to staff. Many of the 23 things would be very useful for teachers, who, in turn, could pass the learning on to their students. In teaching these "things" to teachers, we are also helping them to better understand the students who already use these technologies. Were I still at the high school level, I would pass the knowledge on to my two co-workers. At the elementary level, I will pass it on to teachers during staff development and to students during weekly lessons. Sometime during this year, I will probably cover blogging, wikis, tagging/Delicious, image editors/generators and podcasting in some capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment