Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Delicious

This site is exactly what I was looking for- I love it! After figuring out the basics, I went to town bookmarking the sites in my "favorites." Then I searched other people's bookmarks and saved some of those. Because it is accessible from any computer with Internet access, the possibilities are endless. Because the entries are tagged in a way that is meaningful to you, it is easy to retrieve the sites you want. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to combine multiple words in a tag. For example, I want "search engine" to pull up together (not "search" and "engine"). You could always omit the space ("searchengine"), but that bugs me. I noticed someone else solved that problem by doing this "search_engine." Click here for my bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment